Saturday, August 27, 2011

EXTREME POKEMON BATTLING! WIFI

Check out my Pokemon Blue LP for some old school awesomeness www.youtube.com Haydunn T-shirts! haydunn.spreadshirt.com Click here for my Ruby hack LP so far (All episodes!) www.youtube.com Like my Facebook for some updates :) www.facebook.com __ Opponents channel: www.youtube.com Video Rating: 4 / 5

Tweet: bit.ly Join my Facebook! www.facebook.com This is what an extreme game of Hide and Seek would look like. Come on over to my house and play with me sometime. Shot on the Canon 5D. Edited in Final Cut Pro. Effects done in Adobe After Effects. Only one person was killed in the making of this video. Special thanks to Brandon Porter, Megan King, and Annie King. Hang out me on Google + goplus.us Video Rating: 4 / 5

Random Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !
Are you ready to earn $100.00 a day ONLINE. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Take Advantage Now of this newly exposed "Twist" Take what you learn from this and share with friends!Make money right now from the comfort of your own home!