Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Snake Bytes TV - Snakes Scare Me! - SnakeBytesTV

Snakes scare me! This weeks it's all about the fear of snakes! There are ton of people that are refereed to as ophidiophobes, or people with an extreme fear of snakes. Some can not even bring themselves to look at a picture or a video of a snake. We try to break down this irrational phobia and help in easing their fear. Being that we talk about irrational fears, even I will face one of my biggest fears.....Spiders! That's right I tackle a Tarantula! Lets see how I do and if I can do it anyone can. SnakeBytesTV is a weekly series featuring all kinds of snakes, reptiles and other extreme or dangerous animals. Sometimes we get attacked or suffer painful snake bites, but mostly we answer your questions and provide you with exciting and interesting information. SnakeBytesTV is produced by BHB Reptiles, one of the worlds largest snake breeding facilities, and is hosted by Brian Barczyk. New episodes every Wednesday! Follow me at: www.twitter.com Facebook me at: www.facebook.com www.facebook.com Join the shows community and win prizes! www.snakebytestv.ning.com Other awesome shows! http Video Rating: 4 / 5

Random Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !
Are you ready to earn $100.00 a day ONLINE. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Take Advantage Now of this newly exposed "Twist" Take what you learn from this and share with friends!Make money right now from the comfort of your own home!