Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Learning Free Running - Ninja Warrior Training

Like and Fav if you want more vids like this! I went to Tempest Free Running Academy in Cali with a few peeps and decided to learn to do some extreme sporting. I'm gonna have to do this every weekend til I'm boss! My iPhone, iPod, iPad App: tinyurl.com Also available on the Android platform. Go to the Android market and type "DeStorm" My Facebook: www.facebook.com My Twitter: www.twitter.com PO Box: DeStorm Power PO Box 461749 LA, CA 90046 Get a Tee! 25% off purchases of or more destorm.spreadshirt.com or destorm.spreadshirt.com for UK purchases. click "Shop DeStorm in the EU" Video Rating: 4 / 5

Random Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !
Are you ready to earn $100.00 a day ONLINE. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Take Advantage Now of this newly exposed "Twist" Take what you learn from this and share with friends!Make money right now from the comfort of your own home!